Holistic Health Coaching
There is No One-Size-Fits-All way of Eating
Although you and I share things like the ability to laugh and love, our bodies’ are inherently different. What works for me, may not work for you or another individual. As a Holistic health Coach, I will take into consideration your background, preferences, lifestyle and needs. Rather than focusing on one element, I believe the best path to optimal health is to treat the whole person rather than the symptoms. Through an integrated mind/body and eating psychology approach, we will work together to identify any underlying emotional and psychological connections you may have with food. I will help you to set realistic goals that help you to disconnect to any negative associations.
Could You Benefit from Working with a Holistic Health Coach?
- Do you want to reverse chronic health issues?
- Do you want to lose weight sustainably, embark on a cleanse or just plain get healthier, but you don’t know how to take the first step?
- Do you want increased and sustained energy levels?
- Do you want to reduce stress, anxiety and depression?
- Do you need meal planning?
- Do you want to better manage digestion, metabolism, fatigue and mood?
- Do you suffer from negative body image, overeating, binge eating?
- Do you need an accountability coach in your eating disorder continued healing?
- Do you want to understand your food cravings and feed your body what it needs?
- Do you want to uncover the underlying causes of your health challenges to fix the root of the problem?
- Do you want to feel empowered about the choices you are making?
- Do you want to feel in tune with your body?
- Do you want to feel holistically happy?
If you answered yes to any of these, I encourage you to reach out to me to find out how you can turn your ‘yes’ into a true reality.
What You Can Expect
My health coaching is tailored to meet your personal needs. Whether you struggle to plan meals around a daily schedule, are feeling stressed out, or just need a kick-start towards a healthy lifestyle, I can help.
We will focus on realistic programs that will teach you how to implement nutritional and lifestyle changes that will help your body to find a healthy balance.
Rather than restricting foods or counting calories, we will focus on creating a lasting relationship with simple, whole foods that are delicious and suited to your body.
As your coach, I am ready to provide you with emotional support that will help you to resolve issues, build confidence and empower you to be your own health expert.
Your private health coaching sessions will help you to:
- Uncover the habits and thoughts that could be in the way of a healthy relationship with food
- Find peace, freedom and balance in your relationship to food
- Develop confidence and a strong body image that showcases your personal comfort with who you are
- Learn to eat with ease because you want to, not because you feel forced
- Embrace your poor habits or behaviors as being another part of your journey, and use them to grow from
- Learn how to nourish your mind, body and soul
- Listen to your body and make healthy adjustments whenever necessary
Types of Health Issues That Coaching Can Address
Psychological Eating Habits
- Mindful and intuitive eating
- Self care and life enhancement through food
- Establishing a healthy relationship with food
- Identification of unhealthy eating patterns
- Compulsive overeating or binging
- Emotional eating
- Chronic or yo-yo dieting
- Food dependency
General Health & Wellness:
- Optimal protein intake
- Guidance on meal planning
- Detox and cleansing
If you are ready to take the next step and begin a nurturing relationship with food, yourself and your life, contact me today. Through a complimentary 15 minute consultation, we will discuss your concerns, your goals and what I can do for you.